Re: I need advice on bed caps

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 21:59:11 EST

If i remember right. there is a Group Purchase on these roll top bed covers
on the DML right now...
-Dester

PS. try the DML page under "group purchases" and look for it

<< I have a '93 dodge dakota and I'm in the market for some type of cap, so
far
 I haven't like the fiberglass ones with the hydralics, I don't like the way
 they look. The best one I've seen so far is the Roll Top cover from pace
 edwards, any body have one? If so you could you post, comments,
 experiences, sugg? Thanx a ton.

 Gene