Re: Now dynamat :was cd players (Dester)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 22:01:37 EST

Sorry, I skipped this post, but no I haven't used Dynamat. Are you wanting
to do a KILLER sound system? like 1,000 (actual) watt amps and sub combos?
if you do, it helps deaden all the rattles in the dakota.

if you're not doing a HUGE sound system, then it'll reduce cabin noise a
little bit, but that stuff is pricy!
-Dester

<< > dester have you used any dynamat? Does it work? I was wanting to deaden
the