Re: SC versus mods motor? who wins

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 23:23:44 EST

flyboy01@worldnet.att.net writes:

Ok here we go. actually it seems that this thread should die. mabey we'll
start a normally aspirated hp gains vs turbo/sc gains.
a sc costs around 3000$ ( average. could you get as much or more power out of
a normqlly aspirated motor with parts and machine work.
i mean 2 stock motors. same kind. lets say v6. one stays stock but
supercharged. the other gets ( the cost of the sc in parts cam, gears,
whatever.) who will make more power or be faster. i say the normally
aspirated motor with parts
Rob