RE: SC versus mods motor? who wins

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 00:02:16 EST

Yup...Nitrous. Just a 2 minutes change and Viola...I've got anywhere from
50 - 150HP. Can't do that with a S/C. (And the HP gains are equal if not
more.) ;)

But, you can build a motor up specifically for a Supercharger and get even
more power out of it. (And they wonder why there's cams specifically for
Nitrous, Blowers, and Turbos.)

- Bernd