RE: some mods that are rarely mentioned

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 02:09:59 EST

Been running a Hayden 16" with Auto/Temp Sensor for about 1 year now without
any problems. Also have the Flex-A-Lite 210 sitting in my garage...just
haven't bothered with the installation since the Hayden has been working
flawlessly.

Windage trays are great also...just haven't seen any for the 3.9's. (If you
have, got a part#?)

Since the distributors are electronic (computer controlled), I don't see the
advantage with a custom distributor since the computer keeps the timing
under control.

- Bernd