Re: 2000 Chrysler Nationals (formerly C@C)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 10:46:45 EST

At 08:39 AM 1/9/00 EST, you wrote:
>I'll be going for sure! I'll probably be helping a buddy haul up a cuda to
>sell, but if you want to share a room for a night, probably friday, I'm
good.
>I liked that hotel too. It seemed to be filled with other Dak owners too.
>Plus the restaurant served good and affordable food.
>ttyl Boog

Hi, Boog

How's it drooping? I don't see you much on the list. Been busy? Miss
your morning wake-up emails.

Looking forward to seeing you again. I'll be part of the caravan with Jon.
So, it looks right now that Jon, Jason & Norah, Ed & Lisa and myself are
staying at the hotel.

Will you be hauling the cuda with your '00 Dak? Hope so ... would like
to see it.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.