Re: 2000 Chrysler Nationals (formerly C@C)

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 06:41:44 EST

In a message dated 1/9/00 7:53:38 AM Pacific Standard Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

<<
 Hi, Boog

 How's it drooping? I don't see you much on the list. Been busy? Miss
 your morning wake-up emails.

 Looking forward to seeing you again. I'll be part of the caravan with Jon.
 So, it looks right now that Jon, Jason & Norah, Ed & Lisa and myself are
 staying at the hotel.

 Will you be hauling the cuda with your '00 Dak? Hope so ... would like
 to see it.

 Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
 '97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.

Hey Bob
Looking forward to seeing all of you all again too. I have been really busy
lately. working 60+ hours.
I will probably be hauling parts of it. Mebbe the 383. Yeah I'll have a 383
in my Dak for Carlisle!
C-Ya!
Boog