stereo install questions

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 21:07:55 EST

I went and picked up a new Pioneer CD player today and am in the process
of installing it. A few questions: Where did you guys run the ground
wire to? Also, I've got stereo to come on, take CD's, change stations,
but no sound out of the speakers. I hooked up my factory stereo, and all
was good. I also hooked up an old speaker I had sitting on the shelf to
the new stereo coming directly out of the back (not thru the adapter I
bought to go into the factory harness) and it works fine. Anyone ever
experience this? It's making my head hurt trying to figure it out.
Thanks. Oh yeah, this is on a 98 w/ casette Infinty system.

Erich