Re: Re: Re: the gibson saga- question at end

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 22:05:36 EST

Actually, the furthest north any of my forebearers have been born for
10+ generations is Horry County, SC. But my Dads an old farm boy...
complains he doesn't know how to work on modern cars because they're
so much more complicated than the Model A he learned on
(Depression/WWII era). I learned everything I know from him... that
oughta tell you something.
Yeah, I shouldn't have cut the rubber things, but I was kind of
committed to getting the thing off at that point, since I'd already
cut the pipe. And it was very cold and wet on my Dads driveway, and
I was tired of laying there.
Flip

Flip, do you have some Yankee blood in you?  That old coathanger has
been a
lot of things to Yankee frugality and Yankee ingenuity...

Enter your default signature here
http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!