Re: Re: 2K Chevy encounter

From: SwingtimeM@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 22:20:33 EST

i smoked one of the v6 gmc's the other day isn't it a 4.3 or bigger? And
another story is the CRAP extremes got I hate them the people that drive them
is the little kids that think they are fast. I smoke them so bad its really
sad to see them rev there engine up against my no muffler 3.9 the sound like
a rice burner with a big tip.

Jerry
95 3.9 rc, flowtech cut out, cut off shifter, cold air, 285/70/15bfg's, and
3in drop on rear.

Future mods
NOS stage 1 "50 hp"
jba y pipe (no headers)
1.7 full roller rockers
4:10 maybe 3:90 gears
full paint on grill door handles window trim and wipers
polish stock 6 spoke rims

and hopefully high 13's 1 day