Re: Re: 4.7 SLT outruns the R/T 5.9?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 00:26:14 EST

miggitymike@juno.com writes:

<< Don't get me wrong, the 4.7L is a cute little motor if you want to
 get
 good
  gas mileage, but in that case you may as well buy a Ford Focus and save
  yourself some cash. >>

With comments like this is no wonder the 4.7 crowd is getting defensive. id
like to see a aRT go off road. that would be funny to see oh yeah lets try
towing. whats the Rt rated at? 2000 pounds right? how about the payload? we
all got trucks that fit out needs. so just because were even or a second
off your so called R/T so what. i personally wouldnt want a 360 THATS WHY I
DIDNT GET IT. i could have but i didnt need it. the 4.7 impressed me SO i got
WHAT I WANTED. Grow up
Rob