RE: RE: Speed limiter dangerous, ? 116mph today

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 06:30:45 EST

Oh, yea, good ole interstate, I've seen a many a torn up vehicle form people
who can't drive and or are drunk. I was in Emergency service here for many
years. People normally drive 80 out here anyway, so 35 more mph is not much.
Where are you from? must be one of those folks I go by every morning in the
left lane doing 60! :)
Matt