RE: FW: Information Request- DirectHits

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 09:15:54 EST

One more piece that I didn't receive from Lou:

Not like i'm going to go out and buy them...but for the ones who were
interested...this should help you. Let us know what you decide and how they
work.

- Bernd

Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:

> Thank again Lou.
>
> Last question:
>
> I run a 100HP Shot of Nitrous on my Truck and require the use of a timing
> retard box (MSD). I also have the MSD 6A Ignition Box on my truck as
well.
> Can I run the DirectHits with the MSD or is that nor recommended?
>
> - Bernd

Bernd,

Yes, you can use both the NOx and the MS6, as do the SuperCoupes we
current have the product installed on.
Lou Camilli
info@directhits.com