Re: Just curious

From: Christopher Saltsman (Just4U2Plz@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 10:58:21 EST

Hey Ed,

I have the 97 Magenta Dak. I get a lot of complaments for it too..That
is why it sat on the lot for almost 2 years, because of the color. You
should see the heads turn when I get in line with the other 2 that is in
the next town and watch the heads turn. They make a triple take.
What's wrong with a color that is different?? Does everyone have to have
the same colors? Hell the other day I saw someone driving a '00 CC 4X4
bronze colored one. Do you call these "ugly" too? I guess if you don't
have the normal colors (black,blue,red,white,silver,green,ameythist)
then I guess your trucks isn't good enough.

Chris