RE: Durango question.....

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 14:20:46 EST

Jon,
I doubt if you'll ever see one offered from Chrysler. This is a "family"
vehicle, all "civilized" and "cream-puffed". I believe the only way you'll
ever see one is if you change out the tranny yourself, and that's only if
there is enough clearance for one. The auto tranny is physically smaller.
Rich - Ashburn, VA