Re[2]:Re: LSD

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 14:39:51 EST

Snow is the only time I appreciate my 3.55 gears! Don't know how you guys with
3.92 and lower gears get moving in snow (uh, if ya' got any that is :-).

I stopped and helped a lady out last winter... I could barely see her car for
all the smoke she was making and I couldn't believe she didn't blow the tire.
If rubber could get red hot this would have been the time.
Tom