RE: O/H consoles

From: Eng, Kenneth (Kenneth.Eng@dowjones.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 17:42:33 EST

Todd,

I am doing the same thing to my 98. I will be installing the mini-overhead
console from the Y2K model. This is the one without the computer module. I
have already picked up the parts that I will be needing from my local Dodge
dealer. I just haven't had the time to install it. All the parts came to
around $108. This price covers everything except the computer and its
associated wiring harness. If you need the parts number let me know and I
will post them.

Ken