Shows Make it Look Easy was: Power Tailgate locks

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 18:21:59 EST

Yeah man, I wish they would show the out-takes sometime... You know, like when
they drop a wrench on their foot, or the bolt break's off, or they get covered
in fluid, or start cussing up a storm 'cause the parts don't fit!

I like the shows but when they say it takes 10 minutes to do something, it's
more like 30 minutes for me. =)
Tom