Re: Re: Re: Pitman Arm 101

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 18:35:47 EST

kyle, from what I remember of doing it, to get the arm off the steering box,
we used a hammer... not the best tool for the job, but the angle it's at is
a &*#@ to get at. hope that helps any..
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ