30# fuel injectors

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 20:43:41 EST

    Well I finally got them from summit and installed them today,
unfortunately I'm still waiting for my computer to come back from superchips.
Other than the fact that they're red and they say Ford Motorsport on them
(ick) they're the same size an impedence. On the nozzle they are four
injector holes as opposed to the one hole for the stock injectors. I can't
wait to get this truck back together again!!
     And now for my question. My FRU. The purpose for the FRU is to trick the
injectors into thinking that they are larger than they really are. Now I have
30# injectors and the computer is programmed to handle the larger size. Is
the FRU still necessary?? Who's got a good amount of experience with
superchargers??

Help!!

Austin
Vipertruck