Re: Who wants actually HID bulbs?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 23:17:09 EST

In a message dated 1/10/00 10:10:08 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

> Isn't most of the lighting in the HID light system due to the better
> reflectors in the bulb housing? changing a bulb isn't gonna give you HID.

> It'll give you a look alike HID lighting system.
> -Dester

Well yes in a way, also an HID bulb actually contains a spark that makes the
light???

I belive this is the way I heard it, anyways, yes the Reflector does make
TONS'O'Difference, but the upgraded bulbs would help, I was just making an
offer!
    Greg