RE: swirl marks/detailing?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 23:17:43 EST

My truck, from the factory line, didn't have a good seal on the paint job so
I had asked the dealer to fix it for me. They told me that it would be a
few weeks before they could get to it so I decided to take it to a local
"Classic Car Wash". (Also had some pretty serious hard water stains on the
hood.)

They charged $75 and I haven't waxed it yet. I don't know what they used,
but after a simple water rinse, it shines like it was just waxed.

(Shut up Ed...I know what you're going to say about the tree scratches.) ;)

- Bernd