Re: Re: RE: RE: RE: Re: 4.7 SLT out......die thread die -Weight

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 23:40:36 EST

In a message dated 01/12/2000 12:36:52 AM !!!First Boot!!!, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< If you don't believe me... open up the exhaust on a little 1 liter Honda..
 then do the same on a big ole 454 Chevy truck... let me know the power gains
 by each.

I have. my 454 got about 7 hp from a free flow exhaust. my ftiends v6 cmaro
gained 12 hp. of course it all depends on how choked up the exhaust was in
the first place. All i was saying is a motor may show significant incerase
in power than another motor . Given its close ( relatively) in size and #
of cyl.