Re: RE: Re: Re: Fluctuating guages (long)

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 01:34:35 EST

Well it never had done this before this week. At idle the needle would go
from the C to about 3/4 of the way over to the H. Very strange. I think
that I have a leak some where and it is causing the fluid to be low in the
block. But then why would it not suck it out of the reserve tank? I checked
the hose and it is not blocked. I dunno. I am going to keep an eye on it.
Mark