Re: Re[2]: brown goo on my wheel

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 00:00:11 EST

In a message dated 01/11/2000 7:58:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fawcett@uism.bu.edu writes:

<< Welcome to the wonderful world of 4x4's! We're dirty, but a lot more
fun!! :-)
 Tom >>

so the ooze is normal and i can't stop it? is that what your are telling me?
 never had this on my ranger. then again i never had it serviced other than
warranty work. oil changes and airfilters no prob. grease it, no way.
probably why the bearings were shot a year after i sold it. okay so grease
the front end every 9600km's. no prob i can do that. i guess i should just
wipe up in behind the tires and forget about it.
thanks
derek