Re: Rebate for computer core

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 08:36:16 EST

Jason:

There's a coupon in the box with the MP computer. Just fill it out and
return your core to MaMOPAR and she'll send you a check for $100. If you
need to replace that computer, Ma will sell you one for a lot more than
the $100 she sent you.

Think about whether or not you really want to return the stock computer.
I keep mine handy just in case I need a backup or a situation arises
where the MP computer wouldn't be appropriate (towing, or God forbid, I
want to slow down).

I don't believe there's any time limit on the rebate. If someday you
decide to sell your truck with the MP computer in it, you can still send
the original back in for the rebate.

JMO,

Richard in San Antonio

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:03:24 -0800 "Jason&Sarah" <Jpm699@email.msn.com>
writes:
> I am curious how the $100 you get for your stock computer works.
> Does the
> dealer provide this money when they install the new Mopar
> performance
> computer? If I were to purchase it from Summit would it come with
> the
> necessary info for sending in my stock computer and getting my
> refund?
>
> Jason

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.