Re: Peter Anthony

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 12:50:40 EST

Rob and I might have a conflict on Chevys, but I hate to see
that several DML'ers including Rob, Dester, Jon Smith and maybe
others are having problems with this guy not responding and owning
up to do what he said he would do. I've had help from most of these
folks
and don't want to see them slighted. Trusting someone to follow through
is what this DML is all about. But I've seen them ask this guy several
times about their merchandise only to get ONE apparently empty response.
True, I don't know his situation, but the time to act is yesterday.
GS -