Re: Peter Anthony

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 00:39:15 EST

I also have waited more than a month for my laptop and STILL have not seen
it. E-mails are not replied to anymore.
-Dester

PS. I think a few DMLers might have been scammed!

<< > Ok Im sorry to bring this subject up again but its been a full month
since
> made the trade with peter anthony. Im sure he is using the hell out of the
> straps i sent him but i sure dont have the skid plate to protect my t
 case.
> Peter if you read this could you e mail me and let me know what isd the
 hold
> up?

 Rob,
 You still didnt get these?????? Come on Peter, just take 5 minutes to box
 them up and send them out, Rob helped the DML out with straps and now just
 do your part. Hope things work out here for the best.....
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6