RE: stock torque specs for rocker arms

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 12:37:23 EST

GS,
Don't know if I mentioned this earlier in a different post or not. Hughes
Engines is a great company to work with. They didn't give up on my problem.
They went back and worked up a spring and retainer combination to work wit
the Mopar rockers. I'm guessing they should be showing up at my door either
today or tomorrow. I'll post the outcome after I get them installed, and
check the height.
Rich