Re: stock torque specs for rocker arms

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 15:22:51 EST

Hey Rich I'm sold! When the 318 needs some more power
and ol' GS has the money, I'm gonna be talkin with these
guys. Its really great to hear that they worked with you
and you didn't have to send the RR back. Hard to find a good
company that will do that. And yeah, I'd like to know how
the springs and such work out. I've heard good things about
Hughs cams as well.

GS