Re: RE: Throttle body risers?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 13:02:27 EST

No arguments there. BUT...if you know your vehicle, know what it can do on
a daily basis, and have an "ear" or "feel" for any slight changes that
occur with your vehicle, you'll know what works and what doesn't.

I normally use the "Sign to Sign" method. I know what my truck can do
between two signs on my road...so if there's any changes, I'll know almost
immediately. So far, it' hasn't failed me....and I can even tell the
normal noises from the "what's that?!?" noises on my truck.

- Bernd