Re: RE: Throttle body risers?

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 11:53:41 EST

Not to rag on anyone but if you can feel 1-5HP in the seat of your pants then you
need to rent you butt out to NASA :)

In all honesty, I guess it could have pushed the peak HP and torque up a few
RPMs, it DID add a little more volume to the intake. This makes me want to dyno
EVERY single mod I do to my truck, just to see if my seat is sensitive or it's
all in my mind.

--
George Hernandez
'00 RT CC