Re: Fluctuating guages BERND

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 15:18:00 EST

You should add water to it, actually, if water didnt freeze, it would be
the ideal coolant, it has one of the best heat transfer coefficients of
any readily avaliable liquid (including ethol-glycol (antifreeze))

in my opinion, the only advantage to anti-freeze is just that, helping the
coolant not freeze....

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke