very important!!!!!! everybody read!!!!!!!!!!!

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 16:10:25 EST

I am sorry if this runs long, but what it gets to may be great.
I was at the world of wheels show here in phoenix, and came across a company
with a large display of supercharged vehicles, mostly chevy. I asked the guy
at their table if they had a kit for the dak and at first he just said not
yet, but I persisted and we ended up talking. he said they had a truck
comming monday to prototype a kit for the dak. he also said that they are
getting a second truck from dodge, a dakota quad cab, to enter in the one lap
of america race. their products look great, and it seems to be a great
company. the guy I talked to, Wally Cahill, is now an owner of the company.
he also writes tech articles for magazines such as mopar muscle!!!!
We got to talking about testing throttle bodies, and he offered to do the
test If we can get him the throttle bodies. the test will be conducted on a
dyno, and a flowbench, most likely by Automotive Diagnostic Specialties, with
a shop which is used by consumer reports. they are certifyed, and unbiased.
this is our chance to find the truth. the problem is getting the throttle
bodies, if anybody can donate theirs for the test, or if the manufacturers
are reading this and are willing to help, please contact me at GG428@aol.com
. I have been off the list for a while so I have not seen the latest
developments in this, and I am eager to find answers.
I will have more info on his supercharger systems, applications, pricing, and
possibly a group buy soon
gregg
99 318 cc