Re: RE: 00 Dak 4.7 Mileage??

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 16:53:57 EST

Geez, guys, what do you expect? My 6er gets about 16 mpg in the
city, and at 31k miles, I think it's about as broke in as its going
to get. If you wanted good gas mileage, you bought the WRONG vehicle!
Flip

ps- I think my mileage may go down now that I've installed the
Gibson, because my foot feels an uncontrollable urge to rev the
engine.

Mine is only 2 weeks old and I get the about the same, 13-14.  Since I
really haven't done any highway driving except the day I bought it, I
don't
know about the highway mileage.

----

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!