Re: HEHEHEHEHEH!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!!!RE: The New Viper...?

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 16:53:31 EST

Which Viper are you talking about. I have to assume that since this started with
the pics of the new GTS/R, you are referring to it. It would eat that POS Ford
for lunch, as would just about any other Viper. It has 500 hp not 410. Highway
gears? Current GTS Vipers do like 170+ mph. That's hardly stoplight gearing. I'm
sure the new one will be even faster, bottom and top end. I'm not really sure of
your point, and I don't mean to sound like I'm flaming you, but my money would
be on the Viper.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC