Re: re: P. Anthony

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 17:19:40 EST

No offence to anything or anyone, but with his type of ordeal, kinda sounds
like the R&D deal with me.... Never responded to any e-mails, took 17 days
to get an "In Stock" shift kit that was gonna be shipped 2nd day air... If
worse comes to worse... ask someone who lives near him to go to his house,
and give'um a swift kick in the pants... =)

Just a try... Anyone live near this guy?
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II,
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift Kit, intake)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ