Re: Re: re: P. Anthony

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 17:32:02 EST

I've wondered if maybe something has happened with him. A regular in the
IRC channel, but I haven't seen him there in a while.. come to think of it,
since about the time he told me my stuff was being shipped...

and umm... no comment on the shiftkit thing hehehe
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ