Re: Old Days and big motors

From: Lynn Pedersen (davewaco@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 21:22:21 EST

Yo, Maybe I goofed --The 1970 Chevelle had the 396/402 combo.
Not the 69. Did you have a 502 Crate Transplant? What does a Dodge Guy
know about Bow Ties anyhow. I guess I'll stick to my Mopar Magnums.---
Small Block & Big Block and let Rob handle the Chevy Questions.
                          Dave Waco

94 Dakota V8 Magnum 14.9 69 Super B 383 Magnum 12.9 78 Arrow V8 11.7

Dave Waco wrote,