Re: 4.7 Gas mileage.........mine sux

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 00:23:29 EST

Just a note to ya. the overhead console doens't accurately reflect my MPG. I
fill up my tank (until it automatically clicks) reset the trip odometer.
drive around until the fuel light comes one or 1/8 tank, and fill it up then
when it clicks, (usually, I goto the same gas station) i record the gallons
and divide miles by gallons and i get about 18-20 MPG on the highway with my
97 dakota v6 automatic.
-Dester

<<
 BTW my computer thingy is just about right on, it came up with 15.7 and I
 had 15.78 by the miles and gallons used.

 Gary >>