Re: RE: DML shirts

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 01:30:15 EST

I think something simple like the same Logo that is on the DML stickers.
Black shirt with the logo in white... works for me. I like the laid back
atmosphere of the DML, so a shirt that talks shit isn't really what the
DML is about (at least in my opinion). I like something simple....
anyone?

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.