RE: RE: DML shirts

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 02:58:57 EST

If you were referring to the little saying, it was meant for a vinyl decal,
not the shirt. For the shirt, I had the same in mind, except white t-shirts
are usually cheaper. I will get a price and then just need approval from our
leader, Jon.

BTW,

The first run of calendars will hopefully be shipped by the end of next week
to Jon. That is if all goes well ;) So put your orders in now and be one of
the first to get the official DML 2000 calendar. From the files I have
received from Jon, it is very nicely laid out. Good Job Jon!

If you want a calendar email Jon and he will provide you with the info.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370