RE: DML Cards was: license plates

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 13:14:18 EST

Jon Steiger wrote:
> Yep, this has come up in the past, and some folks (like Preacher, for
> example) have created their own using Avery business card sheets and their
> own printer. I think a card like this is a good idea (would be great
> for handing out at places like Carlisle and the Mopar Nats).

 I've seen the cards on Preacher's website, good to hear you
like them. I'll print out his pics and go to a local printer
and have them printed up at no cost to you. My main concern was
your approval of the layout, etc. If I can talk to a few Daksters
and give them some cards I might get it to snowball. I believe
my nearest member is Memphis, which isn't to bad, but could be
much better.

Thanks

GS -