Re: Tune up time 30k Miles on 98 5.2

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 13:59:10 EST

With the splitfires you may not have any pinging.. if it runs at all.... =)
Seen 2 different cars "Not Start" from having these in them... As I have
preached many times before.. Use what other manufactures use... (Champion,
Autolites, Bosch, ect...)
You will find these are better in the long run
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II,
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift Kit, intake)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ