RE: Stock Bumper Removal

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 23:24:39 EST

Its real easy. Hard part is getting the bolts off. Just look under the
bumper, disconnect the license plate light wiring, and unbolt the 3 bolts on
each side. It helps if you have extra hands available. Don't want the bumper
to come crashing down on your stomach. Also helps to have someone around to
help line it up.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk