RE: Rough Idle?

From: Jarman, Mike (JARMANM@stockhausen-inc.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 09:41:38 EST

It could Dodge has actually made specific reccomendations that if your
engine is stock to
NOT use a higher octane gas. In fact when I bought my 98 the salesman showed
me a memo where they had been told to tell this to all new customers. My 98
is mostly stock and i usually run 87 89. with no problems at all. I have
tried higher with no noticeable effects also (good or bad). As i begin
adding some perf. (mopar sbec next) I will be running higher.