Re[2]: RE: RE: Re: Anti-Freeze was: Fluctuating guages

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 15:22:54 EST

<< I just attached a small fuel line hose to it and stuck the other end in a
container and let it drain.>>

Sage advice GS. I wish I had asked before I changed mine many moons ago... I
just put a bucket under where I thought the fluid would fall. Swing and a miss!
 1/4 in the bucket and 3/4's on the floor. 20 minute job turned into 2 hours of
cleaning. :(

<<Be carefull if you have pets, its poison and they might
drink it.>>

More good advice except animals WILL drink it if they can get at it... I think
it tastes and smells sweet like sugar or something. I'll have to go ask a dog
and find out! ;-)
Tom