Mishaps was: Re: Anti-Freeze was: Fluctuating guages

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 17:39:33 EST

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:
I wish I had asked before I changed mine many moons ago... I
> just put a bucket under where I thought the fluid would fall. Swing and a miss!
> 1/4 in the bucket and 3/4's on the floor. 20 minute job turned into 2 hours of
> cleaning. :(

Hehe..yep, I've done a few of those in my lifetime. Adjusting
rockers with the valve covers off and engine running rates
pretty high on the mess scale. So does forgeting to check
and see if the rubber gasket is still on the old oil filter
and then cranking her up and backing out of the garage. :o[

(Not my Dak thank God)

GS -