Re: Re; Check engine light

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 15:22:50 EST

In a message dated 1/14/00 3:00:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rclutter@bellsouth.net writes:

> Scott;
>
> Thanks for the help, its a 96 with the 318 and a 5 speed, guess I shoulda
> mentioned all this in my other post, sorry.
>
> Sounds like something I can handle. I'll look for it tonight. Thanks again.
> You think its faulty and is what made my light come on?
>
> Rob Clutter
> Milton TN
> rclutter@bellsouth.net
Rob, both sensors will run you about $70 each I believe is what I paid. I
looked everywhere and noone had sensors for a '96. This was in May or June
last year. Bosch listed them but they were for a '95. They don't carry over.
I ended up going to the dealer for them. Check all the dealers aroundyou, it
saved me $15 each to drive a few extra miles.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2