Re: 97 Performance Computer...

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 19:44:57 EST

At 12:53 PM 1/14/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I know about a few weeks ago, someone posted a price on a 97 MPP, can you
>please re-post it fer me? Also, where you got the price... I think it was
>fer under $400... see sig for info..

On Nov. 22, I made an inquiry with Ernhardt Gibert Auto Center (somewhere
in Texas, I think) about the availability of the MP hi-po computer for the
'97 Dakota 318 auto. I received an email from their Assistant Parts Manager
saying that the part number that I was looking for was P4876467 and their
price was for $305.79.

Contact:
Gary Moon
Assistant Parts Manager
Earnhardt Gilbert Auto Center
5-STAR We're Better We'll Prove It!
dgparts@earnhardt.com

If it is available, I'd really appreciate it if you'd (or anyone else)
would let me know. Thanks.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.